Moist vanilla cupcakes with chocolate buttercream… warm pumpkin pie… crème brulée… carrot cake with cream cheese frosting… fresh brownies…
Or just imagine the smell of freshly-baked chocolate chip cookies wafting from your kitchen…
Just thinking about these decadent creations makes your mouth water and few of us have the willpower to resist.
But we often feel guilty for indulging in sweet treats. After all, most desserts are filled with sugar, refined carbohydrates and unhealthy fats, and they pack more calories than the meal itself!
Too many “sweet treats” like this will not only make you fat… it could ruin your health!
But what if you could…
- Relax with a piece of New York cheesecake topped with raspberry sauce
- Satisfy your cravings with a warm slice of cinnamon apple crisp, or
- Enjoy chocolate rum balls and rich chocolate brownies…
Without a care as to how it might affect your waistline or your health?
And what if these desserts were not only irresistibly delicious, but good for you too?
If you keep an eye on your health, but you still love to indulge in decadent desserts, you’ll be glad to know that… You have your cake and be well too!
You Don’t Have to Sacrifice Your Health
To Enjoy Dessert (As Often as You Like!)
For the longest time, there have been very few truly healthy dessert options. In fact, most so-called “healthy” desserts, which you might find in the store, are anything but.
Those labeled “low fat” are packed with sugar. And while the “low carb” options might have less sugar, they use chemical-laden, artificial sweeteners which taste awful… and are even WORSE for your health!
And for those of us who enjoy baking at home, the options were just as limited. There were simply no recipes or guidebooks for creating divinely delicious desserts with all-natural, low glycemic ingredients. Natural best diabetic baking sugar free dessert recipes cookbook download
But those days are gone…
You no longer have to choose between your health and the pleasure of decadent sweets!
It’s Time to Put Dessert Back on the Menu – Guilt Free!
Thanks to the latest in nutritional science, it can be downright easy to create desserts that are so sinfully moist, sweet and delicious… you’ll swear they’re bad for you.
But you can feel good about making and enjoying these sweet treats. Because not only do they come without the sugar, carbs and consequences you wish to avoid… but they have health benefits to boot!
And that’s not all…
You can also enjoy the toasty, fluffy and flaky goodness of breads… crackers… pizza crust… biscuits… bagels and more… without the carbs and health-harming effects of grains!
Sweet Science: Using “Metabolic Power Ingredients”
To Create the World’s Healthiest Desserts!
We began our mission by collecting dozens of the most decadent dessert recipes we could find, including all the favorites… from brownies to pumpkin pie… carrot cake, custards and soufflés… ice cream… cookies, macaroons and more!brownies guilt free dessert
The first step was to remove every ingredient from these recipes that was unnatural or refined, as well as anything that would spike your blood sugar or cause your body to store fat.
Then we substituted these items with proteins, healthy fats and fiber.
These “metabolic power ingredients” help to keep your blood sugar stable. They promote the feeling of fullness. And they even stoke your body’s fat-burning furnace!
And for the last several years, we have been firing up the ovens in our test kitchen, testing dozens of these all-natural ingredients in over 50 different dessert recipes.
We constantly tweaked the ingredients and proportions until we had replaced the sugar and flour in these classic desserts. We gave each one a total health makeover, while keeping all the moisture, taste and decadent sweetness!
And now Healing Gourmet has taken everything we’ve learned and put it together in one simple guide. Please allow me to introduce…
Guilt-Free Desserts™: Your Guide to Better Baking Featuring 50 All-Natural, Fail-Proof, Gluten Free & Low-Glycemic Desserts! Natural best diabetic baking sugar free dessert recipes cookbook download
Just imagine biting into a luxuriously rich, sweet chocolate cake that (serving for serving) provides more fiber than whole grain cereal, more protein than chicken, less sugar than an apple and fewer calories than a serving of yogurt.
Or how would you like to promote lean, sexy muscle growth… as you snack on a Lemon-Ricotta Soufflé (with 10 grams protein and only 1 gram of sugar!)
Well, now you can…
Inside Guilt-Free Desserts,you will find 50 of the most sumptuous dessert recipes that won’t pack on the pounds or spike your blood sugar!
You’ll learn how to make everything from spicy Gingerbread Cookies to moist Carrot Cake Cupcakes… classic Chocolate Soufflé… Cherry Almond Tarts… and even Crème Brûlée.
You’ll also find all the traditional favorites like Pumpkin Pie with Pecan Crust, Fall-Spiced Custard, Apple Streusel and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
And each one is so perfectly delectable that…
Guilt-Free Desserts is a Lot More than a Recipe Book!
Not only will you have 50 new dessert recipes, you’ll also have all the information you need to makeover your favorite family desserts… with just a few simple substitutions.
Guilt-Free Desserts includes everything you need to know about the latest baking ingredients and how to use these inexpensive and readily-available products in your own kitchen.
And the substitutes we’re talking about are not the fake, rearranged molecules of the Atkins era… On the contrary!
These “functional ingredients” come straight from Mother Nature’s Pantry and they provide numerous health benefits beyond basic nutrition.
The first thing you’ll learn is how to use the latest natural sweeteners to achieve the “sugary” results you desire…with none of the guilt!
Here’s More of what You’ll Discover In Your Exclusive Copy of Guilt Free Desserts!
- The amazing fiber which adds a “cotton-candy” sweetness and creamy mouth feel to desserts… while feeding the beneficial bacteria in your gut
- The “Sour Side of Artificial Sweeteners” – Learn how these products can actually cause weight gain, worsen diabetic symptoms and are linked to dozens of harmful side-effects
- The “almost sugar” loved by health experts and pastry chefs alike. This organic sweetener has zero calories and no glycemic impact and can replace sugar cup for cup
- How to add “invisible fiber” to your desserts, without changing the flavor, texture or preparation. While the fiber may play a disappearing act, the benefits to your digestive and immune systems do not!
- The “sweet equivalents” of five all-natural low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- A “secret” canned ingredient sitting in your cabinet today which can provide a boost of protein and a light, springy structure to baked goods
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture and structure of baked goods… as they help to improve your digestion and keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- A type of sugar that that can lower cholesterol and triglycerides and even improve blood sugar metabolism
- Which sweetener can add a rich, caramel taste to baked goods… with only half the glycemic impact of brown sugar
- What “sugar alcohols” are… which to avoid, which to use and how to use them
- 12 different ingredients you can use to “bind” your baked goods without eggs… plus the exact equivalent measurements you’ll need
- And much, much more! Natural best diabetic baking sugar free dessert recipes cookbook download